WWOC Sanitation and Social Distancing Guidelines
We are very excited to get our guests on the river and enjoy the beauty and excitement of the Hudson River Gorge. With this in mind, we have enhanced our sanitizing program that we currently use to reflect the current needs of the Covid-19 pandemic.
WWOC Sanitation and social distancing guideline for the 17- mile Hudson RiverGorge Raft Trip
Our Commitment to our guests
- All staff will have his/her temperature checked each morning and will wear mask while engaged with guest and other staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at a variety of areas for staff and guest use.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each guest use.
- High touch areas will be sanitized several times a day.
- Buses will be sanitized before and after guest load and unload.
- Bus seating will be based on group size. No mixed groups will sit together. There will be at least 1 vacant seat between groups. Buses will be loaded from back to front by groups.
- Each raft will have just 1 group of guest and guide. No mixed groups in rafts.
- Each group will be assigned a check-in time and a designated outfitting point.
Commitment we respectively request from our guest
- All guest will wear a mask while in the outfitting area, while riding in WWOC vehicles and while staging at the put-in and take out. Baggies will
be provided for masks during your raft trip.
- Guests will not raft if they are showing signs of covid-19, tested positive for covid-19 and have not yet recovered or has someone in their household that has tested positive for covid-19 and have not recovered.
- Respect other guest and staff social distancing space.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizing stations.