A rafting trip down the Hudson River, a night of camping and four meals!
Duration: 7 Hours (4-5 hours in the water)
- Season April 18- October 12
- Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Great for guest ages 8 and up.
- Rafts hold up to 9 guest plus guide.
- Check in at 9:00 am and get back between 3:30 and 4:00
- Includes lite riverside lunch (turkey sandwiches and granola bars)
- Includes Chef’s choice dinner after trip. Entree plus salad, fresh baked bread and desert. Vegetarian options with advance notice.
- Dress to get wet. Bring dry change of clothes and towel.
- Must have solid footwear that will stay on your feet.
- Bring cash for pictures and tips for guides.
- Class 3-4 (class 5 early spring)
Exciting whitewater rafting on the 17 mile Hudson River Gorge
Whitewater rafting on the Hudson is a beautiful, exciting and unforgettable experience! Join up with family and friends and paddle down this monumental river while having the time of your lives.
Located in the majestic Adirondack Mountains near Lake George NY, the Mighty Hudson River Gorge consists of 17 miles of stunning scenery, fun and adventurous whitewater. At Wild Waters our guides know that the journey, not the destination, is what counts. Our highly trained and fun guides will show your group a great time while keeping in mind your safety. The area is rich with history which our guides are happy to share with you. As you ride down this historic river you will get to see a part of New York that most do not. Book our best selling Hudson River rafting trip with Wild Waters Outdoor Center today!
Includes: Helmet, PFD, paddle, wetsuit and booties*, lunch, dinner, transportation, and a NYS Licensed guide.
Wetsuit and booties are included April 18- May 31 and September 6- October 12.