Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River is a beautiful, exciting and unforgettable experience! Join up with family and friends and paddle down this monumental river while having the time of your lives.
Duration: 2 Hours
- Season: Trips depart daily from April 18- June 28, 2020 at 10:00 and 1:00 from our 1123 Rte 28 Warrensburg NY 12885 location.
- Season: Trips depart daily from June 29-Sept 7 2020 at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 from our 1115 Lake Ave lake Luzerne NY 12846 location.
- Great for guest 8 and up. (except for April)
- Duckies hold 1-2 guest.
- Check-in 30 minutes before trip time.
- Dress to get. Bring a towel and change of dry clothes.
- Must have solid footwear that will stay on your feet.
- Bring cash for pictures and tips for guide.
- Class 2-3 (class 4 early Spring)
- Adult (Ages 13 and up)
- Child (Ages 10 - 12)
For the more-adventurous…
Wild Waters Outdoor Center Kayak Ducky tours are a great way to experience whitewater in a more adventures way. Wild Waters expert guides will teach and show everything you need to know about river dynamics, safety and paddle strokes to paddle yourself down the river. Each Kayak Ducky holds 1 or 2 people – you decide! You will get up close and personal with the river like you could only imagine. Great for ages 8 and up! (Children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult in the ducky.) From April 18 – June 28, 2020 trips depart daily at 10:00 and 1:00 from our 1123 Rte 28 Warrensburg NY 12885 location. From June 29- Sept 7, 2020 trips depart at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 from our 1115 lake Lake Ave Lake Luzerne NY 12846 Location. Please check in 30 minutes prior to trip time. Includes guide, equipment, and an awesome experience.