Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River is a beautiful, exciting and unforgettable experience! Join up with family and friends and paddle down this monumental river while having the time of your lives.
Duration: Saturday 8:30 am to Sunday 3:30 pm
- Every weekend from May 2 to October 10, 2020
- Check-in Location: 1123 State Route 28 Warrensburg NY 12885
- Great for ages 10 and up.
- Rafts hold up to 9 guest plus guide.
- Includes: 2 lunches, 1 breakfast, 1 dinner and snacks. All rafting, packing, camping and cooking gear except sleeping bag.
- You are responsible for your on personal clothing and toiletries.
- Must have solid footwear that will stay on your feet.
- Bring cash for pictures and tips for guides.
- Class 3-4
Whitewater Adventure combined with a night under the stars!
Rafting and camping along the 17 mile, wild and scenic, Hudson River with Wild Waters Outdoor Center is a great way to get away from it all. Imagine the thrills of whitewater rafting during the day with your friendly guide and then camping underneath the stars at night along this historic river. No city lights, no cell phones, no city noise. All you will hear is the crackling of the fire and the soothing sound of the river while you and your friends relax and enjoy each others company. Since this trip is located in the 6 million Acre Adirondack Park Wilderness area we are limited to number of guest and camping sites available so sign up soon!
Includes: Helmet, PFD, paddle, and wetsuit and booties. The overnight trip also includes four meals, camping equipment (except sleeping bags – only $10 each to rent), dry-bags for storage, transportation, and a NYS Licensed guide.*
Wetsuit and booties are provided for spring and fall trips only.
What to Bring
You will not be permitted to go barefoot, or with flip-flops or slip-on shoes. We sell inexpensive waterproof shoes, eyewear straps, and waterproof cameras at our base.
Make sure to bring a set of dry clothes!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before trip time 1123 State Route 28, Warrensburg, NY 12885.
- Please check in at the Glen Lodge and Market, using the entrance across from the top of the handicap ramp. Vehicles should be parked in the bus lot. After check in, proceed to the outfitting area where you will be outfitted for your trip. Bathrooms and changing rooms are located in the outfitting area.