Raft in style in the Adirondacks on this full day, class III – IV trip that provides you and your group with an exciting adventure and great memories!
Duration: 2 to 2.5 Hours
- Season April 18 – June 28
- Trip times 10:00 and 1:00
- Check in 30mins before trip time
- Ages 6 and up
- Dress to get wet. Bring towel and dry change of clothes.
- Must have solid footwear that will stay on your feet.
- Bring cash for pictures and tips for guides.
- Rafts hold 4-8 guest plus guide.
- Class 2-3 (class 4 early spring)
- Adult (13 & up)
- Child (6 - 12)
- Private Raft (up to 6 people)
Wild Waters River Rafting
Wild Waters Rip to The Glen raft trip is a fun way to spend time on the river. This trip features class 2-3 whitewater, has beautiful scenery with fun spots to swim and play in the river. If you choose, you can get up close and personal with the river at Dead man’s island where your guide will give you a chance to swim through a rapid and practice getting rescued! You and your group will experience excitement and thrills as your friendly guide steers you through rapids and around rocks. Splashing waves and fun stories shared by your guide combine to make this a truly memorable trip. Includes all equipment, transportation, and a guide. Reservations required.
Includes: Helmet, PFD, paddle, transportation, and a NYS Licensed guide.*