Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River is a beautiful, exciting and unforgettable experience! Join up with family and friends and paddle down this monumental river while having the time of your lives.
Duration: 2 hours (1-1.5 hours on the river depending on
Info: We will continue to follow guidance from the CDC, New York State and our local governments.
- Season: May 29th – September 6th, 2021
- Just 10 mins from Lake George Village
- Ages 5 and up.
- Private rafts hold up to 10 guest plus guide
- Trip times: daily at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00
- Check in 30 mins before trip time
- Check-in location: 1115 Lake Ave Lake Luzerne NY 12846
- Dress to get wet and bring a dry change of clothes
- Wear solid footwear that will not fall off
- Bring cash for photos and tips for guides.
- Class 2-3
- Rafters Perfect for small groups. May share raft with other guests.
- Private Raft Includes up to 4 Guests |
- Additional Person (up to 10) Per Person extra
Take a trip down the Sacandaga River
This 3.5-mile trip is perfect for everyone, even the kids 5 years and up. Every raft has a Wild Waters trained raft guide that provides you and your family or group with a fun experience. The trip starts at the base of the Stewarts dam where you will Encounter the first thrilling rapid and paddle through ‘Vesuvius’ a large breaking wave that is sure to get everyone wet! Then enjoy a refreshing swim and float in the warm clean waters of the mile long swim section. Then your guide pulls you back into the raft for for the last big class 3 rapid. Feel the raft ride the large waves as you encounter ‘ The Dragons Back’ and ‘Sonni’s Hole’. Then you find yourself at the take out dripping wet with a big smile on your face and great memories.
Located less than 10 minutes from Lake George Village! Plenty of parking!
Make sure to bring a set of dry clothes!
Includes: Guide, PFD, helmet (optional), paddle, transportation form our base to the river and back to your car and an awesome time!