Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River is a beautiful, exciting and unforgettable experience! Join up with family and friends and paddle down this monumental river while having the time of your lives.
We are very excited to get our guests on the river and enjoy the beauty and excitement of the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers. With this in mind, we have enhanced our sanitizing program that we currently use to reflect the current needs of the Covid-19 pandemic.
WWOC sanitation and social distancing guidelines for the Hudson and Sacandaga rivers raft trips.
Our Commitment to our guests
- All staff will have his/her temperature checked each morning and will wear mask while engaged with guest and other staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at a variety of areas for staff and guest use.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest use.
- High touch areas will be sanitized several times a day.
- Buses will be sanitized before and after guest load and unload.
- Bus seating will be based on group size. Buses will be loaded from back to front by groups.
- Each group will be assigned a check-in time and a designated outfitting point.
Commitment we respectively request from our guest
- All guest will wear a mask while in the outfitting area, while riding in WWOC vehicles and while staging at the put-in and take out. Baggies will
be provided for masks during your raft trip.
- Guests will not raft if they are showing signs of covid-19, tested positive for covid-19 and have not yet recovered or has someone in their household that has tested positive for covid-19 and have not recovered.
- Respect other guest and staff social distancing space.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizing stations.
Featured Rafting Trips
Since 1983 Wild Waters outdoor Center has had one goal – To provide our guest with the safest and most enjoyable whitewater experience possible on the Hudson and Sacandaga rivers. Thousands of guests and years later that is still our goal. Whether you are a beginner whitewater enthusiast or an expert you can count on WWOC to provide safe, experienced and friendly guides, state of the art equipment and trips that will make a lifetime of memories.
Check out our trips and if you have any questions please give us a call and we will be happy to make sure you are getting the trip that fits your expectations.
-The Wild Waters Team
Our Latest News
Click here to learn more about wwoc sanitation and social distancing guidelines WWOC Sanitation and Social Distancing Guidelines
We are very excited to get our guests on the river and enjoy the beauty and excitement of the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers. With this in mind, we have enhanced our sanitizing program that we currently use to reflect the current needs of the Covid-19 pandemic. WWOC Sanitation and social distancing guideline for the 17-…
The Glen Lodge B&B
In addition to our rafting trips we offer a rafting/lodging package with The Glen Lodge B&B . Customers are granted one Hudson River Gorge rafting trip, 2 nights stay in the onsite authentic Adirondack lodge and 2 hearty breakfast all for the price of $219 per person. (Rate based on double occupancy only)